NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS (FULL TIME / PART TIME)
Job Duties :
- Teaching students from kindergarten to adults
- Should be available on Saturday and/or Sunday
- Preparing learning activities and lesson plans
Teaching subjects could be :
- Interest Subjects (e.g. Creative Arts, Drama, Cooking, etc.)
- Exam Preparation Course (e.g. IELTS, Cambridge Exam, etc)
- Academic Course (e.g. Conversation, Grammar, Reading, Phonics, Writing, etc)
For enquiry, please contact Human Resources Officer at 2881 8320.
- Degree holder, preferably in English Language
- Holder of TESOL / Cert Ed or equivalent
- Must be native speakers of English
- Experienced in teaching Grammar, Phonics, Oral and Creative Writing to young learners
aged from 6-12.
- Teaching experience with classroom management skills is preferred
- Patient, responsible, creative and have genuine interest in teaching children
- HK I.D. resident / with valid working permit is preferable
- Attractive remuneration package
- Teaching Guideline is provided
Reply Info :
Interested parties please send your resume, covering letter and expected salary to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2881 0320.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.